【App Name】MidiSheetMusic Memo
【App License】GNU GPL Open Source. Based on MidiSheetMusic from Madhav Vaidyanathan.
【Platform】Android 2.2 (API Level 4) and above
This application is built on MidiSheetMusic and is aimed at helping memorizing sheet music.
- The app revolves keeping track of memorization progress in a quantitative way by breaking a sheet music into tiles (measures in staffs).
- Two modes: Quiz Mode and Sheet Music Mode.
Quiz Mode came out first and Sheet Music Mode was a revamped user interface for MidiSheetMusic with a new matching visual style.
- Page flip hint (Useful for use as an auto-scrolling sheet music) (Added on 06-17)
- Visualization of Quiz Mode statistics in overview and in detail (at individual tiles).
- Supports screen orientation change.
- Smooth 60FPS scrolling (on my AT&T HTC One X (Evita)).
- Multiple color themes that can also work as file list bookmarks.
- Select which staffs to play (same as MidiSheetMusic) and appear in Quiz Mode.
- Zoom in/zoom out in Quiz Mode and Sheet Music Mode
- Split 1 staff to 2 staffs, or combine >2 staffs to 2 staffs (same as MidiSheetMusic)
- MIDI playback with adjustable speed, instrument with the current notes being highlighted (same as MidiSheetMusic)
- Click a measure and play from that measure